background

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Please Excuse Me!

Here is my precious Kalai!!! He is more wonderful than I could ever hope for!!! Please excuse my absence...I was busy being miserable and pregnant and was having a very hard time (impossible) finding awesome pictures of myself to post ;) We have been doing a lot of this....












He hangs out in here sometimes...










And...I think I NEED a new camera so I can get better pics...


I am completely in love and fulfilled...now I just need to loose a hundred pounds so I can get back to my modeling career! ;)











6 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww!!!! Congrats a bazillion times, what a darling baby!! Y'all are awesome, 5 kiddos! Love it!! We're expecting #4 in May (another boy!). So excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is SO SO SO cute! And btw... you are totally hot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love him. So cute. PS The modeling world misses you

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh... he's officially the cutest baby ever! i'll even admit he could possibly be cuter than my babies... haha! :) congrats kassie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did I miss this post!!! Oh how I have missed you! He is gorgeous and I hope you blog daily now:)And by 100lbs I'm sure you mean 34.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Love the pics. Try cleaning the lens on the camera before you buy a new one. You look fab. The 100 lbs is just on your nursing chest;) Hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete